For help setting up the equipment, view the equipment setup instructions.
- To run the Seemonkey program, click on the "Start" button
- Now click on "All Programs" near the bottom"
- Click on the "Seemonkey" folder
- Click on "Seemonkey Photobooth" to start the program.
- You should see the following screen show up. If it does, you're ready to use Seemonkey!
- When you're done, press Escape to quit Seemonkey. The pictures are stored in your "My Documents" folder. Open "My Computer", click on "My Documents", then click on "My Pictures". You should see a folder like "Seemonkey Photos 2010-01-01" or similar; this is where the pictures are stored. Seemonkey will create a new folder depending on the date.