Here are the instructions for installing and running Seemonkey.
- Click on this link to download the Seemonkey program: seemonkey_installer.exe
- When the browser asks to "Run" or "Save", choose "Run".
- If you get a popup like this, choose "Run".
- That will bring up the Seemonkey installer. Click on the "Install" button. When the installer is done, click the "Close" button.
- To run the Seemonkey program, click on the "Start" button
- Now click on "All Programs" near the bottom"
- Click on the "Seemonkey" folder
- Click on "Seemonkey Photobooth" to start the program.
- When the following screen shows up, select "Enter your license info"
- At this screen, enter your email
- At this screen, enter your password
- If you receive this screen, press enter an re-enter your email & password. If you still get this error, please contact us so we can help you with your order.
- If you see the following window, it means the license was accepted, but your camera is not setup correctly. View the Equipment Setup Instructions for how to setup your camera.
- Otherwise if your camera is setup and connected, you should see the following screen show up. If it does, you're ready to use Seemonkey!
- You're done installing Seemonkey, enjoy!