The demo version is exactly the same as the full version, except that it does not save or print the pictures.
What you'll need:
- A Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 computer
- A webcam (On XP/Vista/7), or one of the compatible Canon PowerShot digital cameras (On XP/7, Not Vista)
Download the Demo
Just click on the button below to download the demo installer.
- Click on the button above to download the installer file.
- When the browser asks to "Run" or "Save", choose "Run".
- If you get a popup like this, choose "Run".
- That will bring up the Seemonkey installer. Click on the "Install" button. When the installer is done, click the "Close" button.
- To run the Seemonkey program, click on the "Start" button
- Now click on "All Programs" near the bottom"
- Click on the "Seemonkey" folder
- Click on "Seemonkey Photobooth" to start the program.
- When the Seemonkey Photobooth software starts, choose the first item "Use Demo Mode".